Girls and boys, the time has come, so here we go. Fifteen Comic-cons in a row!
My base will be the Comicraft/Elephantmen booth, 2106, right in front of DC. Come say hi, get a free sketch (oh, yes, FREE, that's how awesome we are), browse thru the fine comic offerings. The highlight of the year is the sixth hardcover volume of Elephantmen (a thick, loaded beauty you can kill a buffalo with, most of it drawn by yours truly), the landmark Elephantmen 50, some limited prints (one by yours truly!) and lots of weirdness.
Cya, have a nice con.
- Listening to: Phineas and Ferb
- Reading: The eyes of the dragon by Stephen King
- Watching: Fringe season five
- Playing: No play
- Eating: Yearning for breakfast
- Drinking: Not after that party